Zora is an L2 solution based on Optimism, specifically designed for working with NFTs. The project has raised $60 million from paradigm, Cbventures and other VCs.
The project has a confirmed token, making it an excellent opportunity to farm the airdrop.
Before we get started, let’s add Zora to MetaMask:
- Visit https://chainlist.org/chain/7777777
- Connect your MetaMask wallet
- Click on “Add to MetaMask”
- Confirm the transaction in MetaMask
Next step is bridging funds to Zora:
- Visit https://bridge.zora.energy
- Connect using MetaMask
- Enter 0.015 ETH from Ethereum and bridge it to Zora
- Click on “Bridge” and sign the transaction in MetaMask
Please note that at 17 gwei, this transaction will cost you $2.5
Here’s a simple guide to minting 20 NFTs for just a few cents:
1️⃣ Visit http://mint.fun
2️⃣ On the Zora network, select any free collection and navigate to its page
3️⃣ Click on “Mint”
To mint an NFT for only 2 cents, set gwei in MetaMask to 0.0001.
I would also recommend minting a couple of official NFTs from Zora, as they can be a great multiplier:
- Go to https://zora.co
- Select any collection and navigate to its page
- Click on “Mint”
- Sign the transaction in MetaMask
Active days are a crucial criterion for the airdrop. Rather than minting 20 NFTs all at once, I recommend minting them on different days. Consider minting one official NFT at a time or doing 2-3 mints on http://mint.fun to spread out the activity over 2 months.
Here’s another activity with the potential to multiply your airdrop: creating your own NFT collection on Zora.
Follow the steps:
- Visit https://mint.fun/create
- Fill out all the required fields
- Click on “Create project” and sign the transaction in MetaMask
Congratulations! Your wallet is now in the top 15% of active users on Zora, which guarantees that you will receive the $ZORA airdrop.